iraq news politics war terrorism terrorists insurgent cnn soldier sailor navy army marine mortar gun bomb attack iran middle east

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I miss Matt!

Hey Matt, how dare you depress me with your silly little stories in that fabulous vacationland of Iraq! Your blog is really interesting and, yes, depressing. Especially if you are hoping for solutions or logic. Please repress any notion of doing good or any heroism....HIDE! Our little department is moving to the Sony Building on Monday...just Michael, Monica, Judy Ross and me. No Joe or Lisa. That's going to be the hard part. What am I going to do without Joey? First you leave and now no Joe. So, I'm packing away so we can be ready to leave this building tomorrow. I'm going to make it short and sweet (maybe sweet isn't the right word), but I just wanted to let you know that we all think of you and miss you and love you. We can't wait for you to come home. My daughter, Wendy, works for a dental distribution company and she's getting a box together to send you some quality dental stuff to help wash the sand off your teeth. With much Love, Pam

No comments: