iraq news politics war terrorism terrorists insurgent cnn soldier sailor navy army marine mortar gun bomb attack iran middle east

Monday, May 14, 2007

We interrupt this programming with...

We interrupt your regular programming to bring your attention to Military Appreciation Month of May.

Did you know that Congress has designated May as National Military Appreciation Month? It recognizes those on active duty in all branches of the services, the National Guard and Reserves plus retirees, veterans, and all of their families - well over 90 million Americans and more than 230 years of our nation’s history.

Be sure to thank and appreciate your fellow military folks, their spouses and families this month! To read more, please visit: http://www.nmam.org/about2.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah - but I can read about that in my local paper. I want to appreciate the military people I know by reading their new blog posts! Sheesh!

monster's mom said...

Psuedo Girlfriend, he will be back soon. Just got a few knots to untangle, if you know what I mean!

Unknown said...

I'm in the Air Force and I appreciate me and my spouse and my kids. I also appreciate you being in the desert, from a fellow military person.

I've created a blog to help military members with their finances and I wanted to know if we could exchange links. Thanks.

Brandon J
Money for Military
http://moneyformilitary.blogspot.com

Johannah said...

then thank you!