iraq news politics war terrorism terrorists insurgent cnn soldier sailor navy army marine mortar gun bomb attack iran middle east

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day from Iraq

I've never been much for Valentine's Day… to commercial for me. But this year being so far from home I decided it was a good idea to send flowers to loved ones: Mother, Sister, Girlfriend(of course). It just seemed the right thing to do. And yesterday as I watched a report on CNN of a shop in Iraq selling red and white flowers, balloons, and gifts with the words Happy Valentine's Eid I thought... Hell - if it's good enough for them, then, it's good enough for me. With a name like Breedlove you know I have lots of love to share, so to all my friends, family, SL, Zetty, Pseudo GF, YeeJ, Mommy-PuppyNoses, Tiffy-pop, Amanda, Nancy, Kim, Capt KJ, Sue, Maris, BrendaG and every other lady in my life… Will Ya'll be my Valentines? ;-)

Happy Valentines Y'all! – May you be blessed with Love!

3 comments:

Zetty said...

Happy Hearts Day!!!

monster's mom said...

Will you be my valentine?

Mommy Puppy Noses said...

Love you and miss you Matt!!! And BIG WET SLOPPY KISSES from Puppy Noses!