iraq news politics war terrorism terrorists insurgent cnn soldier sailor navy army marine mortar gun bomb attack iran middle east

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The hard part of being away…

I’m certain you’ve noticed I’ve been “off the air” for a few days. I moved offices and some things around here aren’t simple. Getting my systems back on-line was yet another one of the real challenges. Luckily for you I’ve been writing all along just unable to complete my access. It’s good to be back; enjoy the reading.

Today I had to say so long to Free… He’s the attorney who took pictures with Dave and I on the New Years day - cigars and all. His tour ended and he is returning home. It’s amazing how close you get in such a short time. I will miss him but know that I will see him again in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... or it is like when your friends all hang out in the creepy office together and you are stuck with the 800 pound gorilla. Hmmm, Mr Bua cannot decide which is worse or better - 800 pound gorilla or creepy office with Hollywood and Red.

As for Hollywood's statement about Free, it is true fact of life in the military. However, the wise Mr Bua knows that there are always a steady stream of replacements ready to add to the local color in a new and exciting way.

Mr Bua has spoken - time for pie and coffee.