iraq news politics war terrorism terrorists insurgent cnn soldier sailor navy army marine mortar gun bomb attack iran middle east

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

As requested from the LT 03.

Matt had a few requests, so I thought I'd post them here. If you have time please feel free to chip in!! Let me know so I can cross them off this list :)

  • 2 camping chairs with cup holders (He has 1 broken chair in his room!)
  • Sticky back coat hangers - u know the ones you stick on the wall.
  • Cheap DVD player (the $29.99 kind)
  • Microfiber Fleece Blanket
  • DVDs & other "Hollywood/WB/Disney" related paraphernalia
  • Movie Posters!
  • Books, magazines, reading materials..
In regards to food, I was told NOT to send any food because they do not have a shortage of it. But, anything that reminds him of home is welcome!

5 comments:

residentlush said...

I'll pick 'em up, anyone want to split the chairs with me?

Tiffypop said...

I would like to get the DVD player.

monster's mom said...

Jason - Devin says he already has the chairs. They are sitting in storage and even has a built in ottoman!! Want to ship it to him instead??

residentlush said...

Yup. Devin & Su Kelsay have the chairs covered! Yay! Guess I'll have to go grab some DVDs to ship.

monster's mom said...

PS: Shipping is regular US First Class rate. They also have Priority Mail boxes that are flat rate $8 :) Good to know, huh?